Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu (shoulder) on injured reserve

Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu (shoulder) on injured reserve

Numbers that matter9.32: Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan yards-per-attempt average going into the final two games. If he's able to maintain that average, Ryan will post the highest single-season YPA number of any quarterback in the past 15 years. The last quarterback to post a higher average was Kurt Warner (9.9) with the St. Louis Rams in 2000. Ryan leads the NFL in passer rating (114.8) and Total QBR (81.9).
      >Staubach and Aikman are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and combined to win each of the club's five Lombardi Trophies. Meredith was the team&rsquo;s first star quarterback. White played in three consecutive NFC Championship games and Romo owns every notable franchise passing record.</p>
      <p>If the season ended today,cheap NFL jerseys from china, the Packers would be the No. 6 seed in the NFC playoffs, but with a victory against the Minnesota Vikings and a Detroit Lions loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay would move into a first-place tie in the NFC North. The Packers and Lions square off in Detroit in Week 17.</p>
      <p>Although some Cowboys fans spent every night of the past few years on their knees praying to the football gods for the quarterback of the future, a faction of the fan base refuses to accept Prescott's rise from fourth-round pick to starter.wholesale jerseys,
      I can hear Bryce (and Tom) Petty saying to the Patriots, "Don't Do Me Like That." New England has allowed the fewest points in the NFL this season. I know the Jets have played the Patriots close over the last few years, but I just don't see how they're going to score enough in this game. New England lost home-field advantage late last season; the Patriots won't make that mistake again.</p>
      They're tied with the Tennessee Titans atop the AFC South, and the teams play each other in Week 17.
      Who will get in, and whose bubble will burst? Our NFL Nation reporters make the case for -- and against -- each team. Each team's current record and playoff chances based on FPI are also included.cheap Houston Texans jerseys,
      When the weather turns cold in December, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is at his best. The Packers are unbeaten at home in December with Rodgers at quarterback since 2008.Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesCan Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers continue their charge toward first place?
      Former quarterbacks such as Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Don Meredith, Danny White and Tony Romo have elevated the position's standard for performance so high over the past six decades that it virtually impossible to meet expectations.
      Chris Sale is cut from a different cloth
      Ross taking steps to maintain health
      Rebuilding Phillies following the Cubs' playbook