Watch: TNT’s Inside the NBA remembers Craig Sager

Watch: TNT’s Inside the NBA remembers Craig Sager

Not surprisingly, then, the average NBA salary, which in the 2015-16 season is reportedly $5.3 million, will climb steeply under the new CBA. The average player salary in the 2017-18 season is projected to be $8.5 million. By 2020-21, the average NBA salary will reach about $10 million.
      Dekker is an analytics dream on the offensive end with nearly 95 percent of his shots coming either within eight feet of the basket or beyond 24 feet. He has proven to be a capable rebounder at times, averaging 10.8 boards per 48 minutes in December, with as many seven-plus rebound efforts in the past two weeks as he had all of last season.
      Said Sager: “Would I be interested? My God, of course! But I didn’t want to step on anyone's toes, and ESPN has a cast of hundreds. I didn’t want to take away from what Doris [Burke] or anyone else on the crew did. But yeah, I wanted to be a part of it. People say I need rest, but I say, No, I don’t. This gets me going. How can you not get excited about going to the NBA Finals!”
      Curry showed on Twitter the low-cut version of his Curry 3 shoe, which he wore during warm-ups before Thursday's game versus the New York Knicks. The word Ghostship was inscribed on the shoes to commemorate the name of the warehouse-turned-artist collective that was the site of the deadliest fire in Oakland history.
      Carmelo Anthony and 13 other players filed a federal antitrust lawsuit against the NBA, arguing that the lockout violated Section I of the Sherman Antitrust Act.cheap nfl jerseys,
      SI's Lee Jenkins wrote about Sager in a cover story earlier this year in the May 2, 2016 issue of Sports Illustrated. You can read Jenkins's full story on Sager's defiantly optimistic battle with cancer on The Crossover.
      “Craig Sager was a beloved member of the Turner family for more than three decades and he has been a true inspiration to all of us. There will never be another Craig Sager. His incredible talent, tireless work ethic and commitment to his craft took him all over the world covering sports,”in a statement. “While he will be remembered fondly for his colorful attire and the TNT sideline interview he conducted with NBA coaches and layers, it's the determination, grace and will to live he cheap jerseys, displayed during his battle with cancer that will be his lasting impact. Our thoughts and prayers are with Craig's wife, Stacy, and the entire Sager family during this difficult time. We will forever be Sager Strong.”
      Sager, who died at 65, had battled cancer for more than two years. He was first diagnosed with leukemia in 2014. He went into remission after a bone marrow transplant, but the the disease ultimately returned in March.wholesale nfl jerseys,
      Sager, an iconic reporter, was beloved across the NBA by players, fans and colleagues alike.  Known for his affable personality, constant professionalism and vibrant wardrobe, Sager was a fixture on the sidelines and on TNT’s broadcasts. Players, teams and other figures around the league were outspoken as they remembered him on social media.
      Team activities suspended over racist, sexist messages
      [url=http://forum.plyrics.com/read.php?1,921215]UConn's Gabby Williams is espnW's player of the week[/url]
      How AAU metrics predicted success of Robert Williams